The four common types of precipitation include rain snow hail and sleet precipitation occurs when water vapor forms in the atmosphere condenses and falls to the ground. What is precipitation precipitation is the falling of water from the sky in different forms they all form from the clouds which are raised about 8 to 16 kilometers 4 to 11 miles above the ground in the earths troposphere. Precipitation water falling from the sky there are many different types of precipitation rain snow hail and sleet for example yet they all have a few things in common they all come from clouds
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.