Tracing language movement in africa edited by ericka a albaugh and kathryn m de luna the only book to date to bring together scholars from different disciplines to engage with language movement and change in africa. Ericka albaugh and kathryn de luna eds tracing language movement in africa new york oxford university press 2018 1 pages ericka albaugh and kathryn de luna eds tracing language movement in africa new york oxford university press 2018 authors kathryn de luna 1. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.