In a highly controversial decision the international astronomical union ultimately decided in 2006 to call pluto a dwarf planet reducing the list of real planets in our solar system to eight. The exploration of the solar system is uniquely poised to bring planetary scientists worldwide together under the common theme of understanding the origin evolution and bodies of our solar neighborhood. Introduction a solar system is a star and all of the objects that travel around it planets moons asteroids comets and meteoroids most stars host their own planets so there are likely tens of billions of other solar systems in the milky way galaxy alone solar systems can also have more than one star. Nine planets solar system tour this website is an overview of the history mythology and current scientific knowledge of the planets moons and other objects in our solar system
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.