A small village and the great war in 1911 scotlands population was a little over 11 of the uk total yet by some estimates during the first world war scots accounted for around a fifth of the uks war dead. Bridge of weir in the great war bridge of weir in the great war supreme sacrifice a small village and the great war gordon masterton first world war . The war memorial in the scottish village of bridge of weir lists 72 men who died during the first world war their deaths occurred in almost every theatre of the war. Buy supreme sacrifice a small village and the great war by walter reid isbn 9781780273501 from amazons book store everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.