Crovans gate works usually known as the works the foundry or the fitters yard are where the railway engines and rolling stock are serviced repaired or maintenancedthe works are situated at crovans gate opposite the skarloey railway. The railway works gallery the railway works edit history talk 0 share main page gallery this is a gallery subpage for the railway works this subpage contains all images relating to said article if there is an image that belongs on this article please insert it on this page. History shildon was the terminus of the stockton darlington railway sdr when it opened in 1825 its first locomotive superintendent was timothy hackworth who maintained their locomotives at the soho worksthomas hackworth timothys brother was works manager at the soho works
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.