Conifers are commonly thought to be synonymous with evergreen trees that stay green through the year but not all conifers also known as softwoods remain green and with needles year round and they are actually scientifically classed by how they fruit. Any of various gymnosperms that bear their reproductive structures in cones and belong to the phylum coniferophyta conifers evolved around 300 million years ago and as a group show many adaptations to drier and cooler environments
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.