Basal dental implantology is an advanced implantology system which utilizes the basal cortical portion of the jaw bones for retention of the dental implants which are uniquely designed to be accommodated in the basal cortical bone areas the basal bone provides excellent quality cortical bone for the retention of these unique and highly advanced implants. Basal implantology alsow known as bicortical implantology or just cortical implantology is a new category with new broad indications and almost no limitations basal implantology replaces large fields of traditional implantology. Basal implantology the basal implantology technology allows a full and rapid solution for patients with severe lack of bone the basal implantology technology does not take into account the bone condition and allows a full and rapid solution for those requiring dental implantology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.